Next 1.x feature release
- [Feature] #204: New HeaderMixin that allows custom headers to be set on a view.
- [Feature] #198: New OrderableListMixin allows to switch the default ordering setting from asc to desc.
- [Support] #215: Imports updated for Django 2.0.
- [Feature] #203: Use Django’s supplied version of
sixto remove an external dependency.
- [Bug] #161: Fixed redirect loop for users without proper groups for
- [Bug] #181: Fixed redirect loops based on user permissions.
- [Bug] #196: Refactor how users without permissions are handled.
- [Bug] #208: Fixed errors from combining certain access mixins.
- [Support]: Added note to docs about Python and Django versions used in tests.
- [Support] #192: Added example for
- [Support] #201: Fixed typo in
- [Support] #202: Fixed typo in
- [Support] #209: Fixed link to Django documentation for
- [Bug]: Fix small issue in docs for :ref:JsonResponseMixin. The accepted kwarg for the render_to_response method is status not status_code.
- [Bug] #185: Removed u prefixes to allow Python 3.2 support.
- [Bug]: Updated tests to include Python 3.2.
- [Bug]: Changed JsonRequestResponseMixin docs to not use ugettext_lazy.
- [Bug] #176: Only check time delta for authenticated users in RecentLoginRequiredMixin.
- [Feature] #138: New RecentLoginRequiredMixin to require user sessions to have a given freshness.
- [Feature] #171: New
SSLRequiredMixin. Redirect http -> https.
- [Bug] #131: New attribute on LoginRequiredMixin so it’s possible to redirect unauthenticated users while
AccessMixin-derived mixins instead of throwing an exception.
- [Bug] #130: New attribute on JSONResponseMixin to allow setting a custom JSON encoder class.
- [Bug] #164: Use resolve_url to handle LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL`s in `settings.py that are just URL names.
- [Support] #145: Allow custom exceptions to be raised by all AccessMixins.
- [Feature] #67: Extended PermissionRequiredMixin and MultiplePermissionsRequiredMixin to accept django-guardian-style custom/object permissions.
- [Feature] #107: FormValidMessageMixin, FormInvalidMessageMixin, and FormMessagesMixin all allow
- [Feature] #104: Added new AllVerbsMixin which allows a single method to response to all HTTP verbs.
- [Feature] #89: Added new AnonymousRequiredMixin which redirects authenticated users to another view.
- [Feature] #102: Added new StaticContextMixin mixin which lets you pass in
static_contextas a property of the view.
- [Feature] #120: Added MessageMixin to allow easier access to Django’s
contrib.messagesmessages. FormValidMessageMixin and FormInvalidMessageMixin were updated to use it.
- [Feature] #119: SetHeadlineMixin now accepts
- [Bug]: Provided
JSONRequestResponseMixinas a mirror of JsonRequestResponseMixin because we’re not PHP.
- [Bug] #106: Fixed bug in GroupRequiredMixin which now correctly checks for group membership against a list.
- [Bug] #105: Fixed bug in GroupRequiredMixin where superusers were blocked by lack of group memberships.
- [Bug] #98: Fixed bug in CanonicalSlugDetailMixin to allow it to use custom URL kwargs.
- [Bug]: Fixed bug in PermissionRequiredMixin where if
PermissionRequiredMixin.no_permissions_failreturned a false-y value, the user lacking the permission would pass instead of being denied access.
- [Bug] #94: Fixed a bug where JSONResponseMixin would override the
TemplateViewin Django 1.6.
- [Support] #96: Added
- [Support] #73: Added doc for how to contribute.
- [Support] #129: Split
views.pyout into multiple files since it was approaching 1000 LoC.
- [Feature] #92:
AccessMixinnow has a runtime-overridable
- [Feature] #76: Added UserPassesTestMixin mixin to replicate the behavior of Django’s
- [Feature] #61: Added CanonicalSlugDetailMixin mixin which allows for the specification of a canonical slug on a
DetailViewto help with SEO by redirecting on non-canonical requests.
- [Feature] #51: Added JsonRequestResponseMixin which attempts to parse requests as JSON.
- [Bug]: Fixed problem with GroupRequiredMixin that made it not actually work.
- [Bug]: Some fixes for CanonicalSlugDetailMixin.
- [Support]: Uses
six.string_typesinstead of explicitly relying on
- [Support]: All tests pass for Django versions 1.4 through 1.6 and Python versions 2.6, 2.7, and 3.3 (Django 1.4 and 1.5 not tested with Python 3.3).
- [Support] #59: Removed
CreateAndRedirectToEditViewmixin which was marked for deprecation and removal since 1.0.0.
- [Bug]: Fix to allow
reverse_lazyto work for all
- [Feature]: GroupRequiredMixin which is a new access-level mixin which requires that a user be part of a specified group to access a view.
- [Feature]: FormMessagesMixin which provides the functionality of both of the above mixins.
- [Feature]: FormInvalidMessageMixin which provides a
messagesmessage when the processed form is invalid.
- [Feature] #57: FormValidMessageMixin which provides a
messagesmessage when the processed form is valid.
- [Feature] #45: New OrderableListMixin allows ordering of list views by GET params.
- [Bug] #43: JSONResponseMixin added
json_dumps_kwargsattribute & get method to pass args to the JSON encoder.
- [Bug] #52: JSONResponseMixin
.render_json_responsemethod updated to accept a status code.
- [Support]: Small fixes and additions to documentation.
- [Support]: Tests updated to test against latest stable Django release (1.5.1)
- [Feature] #33: New PrefetchRelatedMixin. Works the same as SelectRelatedMixin but uses Django’s
- [Feature] #32: Rewritten LoginRequiredMixin which provides same customization as other access mixins with
- [Feature]: New ‘abstract’
AccessMixinwhich provides overridable
get_redirect_field_namemethods for all access-based mixins.
- [Bug]: PermissionRequiredMixin no longer requires dot syntax for permission names.
- [Support]: Tests to cover new additions and changes.
- [Support]: Fixes to documentation.
- [Support]: Marked package as supporting 2.6 thru 3.3 (from rafales).
CreateAndRedirectToEditViewis marked for deprecation.
- [Feature] #26: New CsrfExemptMixin for marking views as being CSRF exempt (from jarcoal).
- [Bug]: SuccessURLRedirectListMixin raises
success_list_urlattribute is supplied (from kennethlove).
- [Support]: Some documentation updates and a spelling error correction (from shabda).
- [Support] #30: Tests for all mixins (from rafales).
- [Bug] #25: Try importing the built-in
jsonmodule first, drop back to Django if necessary.
- [Support]: Django 1.5 compatibility.
- [Feature] #22: Updated JSONResponseMixin to work with non-ASCII characters and other datatypes (such as datetimes)
- [Bug]: Fixed all mixins that have
raise_exceptionas an argument to properly raise a
PermissionDeniedexception to allow for custom 403s.
- [Bug] #21: Fixed signature of UserFormKwargsMixin